|Haku alkaa:||11.06.2021 klo 00:00|
|Haku päättyy:||04.07.2021 klo 00:00|
We are looking for an experienced IT professional to join our client's team as IT Support Specialist.
In this role you'll need:
- Experience of end user support
- Ticket management skills
- Experience of supporting and managing Windows/Windows Server/macOS operating systems
- Experience of network infrastructure management (switches, routers, firewalls etc.)
- Experience of Active Directory management
- Experience of computer hardware maintenance
- Experience of asset management
What qualities we are searching for?
- Problem solving mindset
- Presentation skills
- Skill to search for information
- Growth mindset
- Be independent and self-motivated
- Fluent Finnish and English language skills
It will be a great benefit if you also have experiences of these:
- PowerShell / UNIX Shell
- Configuration management (e.g. SCCM)
- Remote access technologies (RDP, SSH, Telnet etc.)
- Virtualization technologies
- Management and/or support of Linux environments
- Procurement of hardware and software
This is a full-time position and it will start as soon as possible. The contract will be till the end of the year and there's a good possibility to continue after that. This is an international company and your office is located in Hervanta, Tampere.
How to apply: Fill an application online www.wirestaff.fi. Please attach your CV ad salary request.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask: Vilma Ahola, p. 044 901 6930 / email@example.com