|Haku alkaa:||09.09.2021 klo 00:00|
|Haku päättyy:||03.10.2021 klo 00:00|
We are looking for Senior Software Engineer to join our client's team in Tampere.
Our client provides AI training data to industry-leading tech companies that are developing the AI technology of tomorrow. We a looking for engineer who are comfortable facing new technology challenges and working in a fast-paced environment!
You could be working on data annotation platform where crowd contributors annotate data in images, text and voice recordings. If you like working on mobile apps, Data Collection team would be the right fit for you. We notice your skills and interests!
- 7+ years of experience developing full stack web-based software using modern open source technologies
- 5+ years of development experience with Python. Experience with Fast API a bonus
- 3+ years of experience developing using latest version of ReactJS
- 3+ years of experience with MongoDB
- Understand the importance of code reviews and use them in your current role
- Experienced with and currently using Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of Docker and Docker Compose
- Comfortable using a terminal and writing bash scripts
- Comfortable using make and Makefiles
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- You regularly mentor other engineers, particularly those less experienced and take responsibility for onboarding new engineers into their team.
- Helps grow the engineering function by participating in the hiring process, giving effective feedback during debriefs.
- Can be relied on to consistently deliver work, able to solve project or feature-level problems themselves but escalates and seeks help quickly when unexpected challenges or blockers emerge.
- Promotes good practices in areas such as performance and security to help other engineers deepen their knowledge.
- Works confidently and effectively. Persists when faced with uncertainty or ambiguity.
- Proactively contributes to the stability of our systems and platforms.
This is a full-time position and it will start as soon as possible. The contract will be for one year and there's a good possibility to continue after that. This is an international company and your office is located in Hervanta, Tampere (remote work possible).
How to apply: Fill an application online www.wirestaff.fi. Please attach your CV ad salary request.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask: Vilma Ahola, p. 044 901 6930 / firstname.lastname@example.org