|Haku alkaa:||06.10.2021 klo 00:00|
|Haku päättyy:||31.10.2021 klo 00:00|
We are looking for transcribers to join the team in Tampere. Transcribers work on the international aspects of an artificial intelligence (AI) tool, and improve its ability to understand and respond to the user accurately.
- Evaluation of texts and audio
- Annotation & categorization of words
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Available to work part-time or full-time hours
- Excellent written and spoken English, studies in the target language preferred.
- Excellent cultural knowledge of the target language and country preferred; current knowledge of day-to-day news and happenings in the target country and regular use of the language preferred.
- Good computer skills; comfortable working in a Windows environment.
- Good audio listening and typing skills.
- Organized with attention to detail; ability to closely follow-up instructions, quality standards, and productivity requirements.
- Must have valid permission to work in Finland
Work will take place in a secured and monitored area in our office in Hermia, Tampere. Remote work is not possible. This position is starting in October 2021 for the duration of 3-6 months with a possibility of extension.
Did we get your attention? Fill an application online www.wirestaff.fi. Please attach your CV ad salary request.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask: Vilma Ahola, p. 044 901 6930 / firstname.lastname@example.org